Makes me wonder if there is a problem with the "holds and shots" folder (don't remember the exact name). The main RT's don't contain holds and shots (don't need any audio for rests); they are contained in the holds and shots folder and pulled from there. (This affect RT's only, as BIAB handles holds and shots for MIDI data internallY).

I would definitely try a "reset to factory defaults". I would also make sure that your RT/RD folders are set correctly. If perchance your BIAB is the result of an upgrade from pre-2018 to BIAB 2019, I would run the folder cleanup utility to make sure nothing is in the wrong place.

Just a few things to try. Holds/shots definitely work on a properly set up system (I use them all the time). I have issues with some of the holds and shots not always matching the original RT in sound and intensity (sometimes, it sounds like the hold is being played by a completely different instrument), but that's a different issue.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com