Hi Alan,

This is such a wonderfully smooth listen. As Videotrack so accurately describes, it's terrific 'Late Night Jazz'.

I'm sitting here inside a 1940s club in my mind. Couples are lazily swaying their way around a dimly lit dance floor and the jazz band sits on a slightly raised stage. The piano player has a drink on top of his piano and there's cigarette smoke gently twisting it's way up from an ashtray on the piano player's right.

That such vivid images appeared in my mind and that they were created only by sound shows how wonderful this instrumental is. It "took" me back in time with such authenticity and clarity. Thank you!

I would love to have heard your military band. It must have been incredible!

How is Di? I sincerely hope that her journey is treating her with respect and kindness. You are both such a talented couple.

Can I ask favour... when you get a chance, please consider posting a song that you and Di have done. It doesn't matter if it's been on the forum once (or more) already -- and whether or not it uses Band In A Box. There are a lot of people here now who will not have heard Di.

May good things find you and Di,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024