While with BIAB longer than most I am a true, and total, slacker when it comes to helping others here.

However, NO ONE contributes more to help the BIAB folks here than especially you Matt. However, there are dozens of other over the top contributors and I admit I’m missing at least more than I’m naming: Mario, John, Neil, Pipeline, Bobs (Notes & Jazzmammal), the "Fogle twins" Jim and Charlie – LOL, David (dcuny), rharv, and at least a few dozen more – THIS IS A GREAT and the best on-line COMMUNITY!

I truly apologize to those I didn’t name, I’m old and names escape me . Also there are parts of the forum I usually don’t visit so I’m sure there are additional folks I don’t even know about

The one forum member who contributed with no nonsense inputs and advice, and usually with no coddling allowed grin and who I miss the very most is Mac!

Last edited by Larry Kehl; 11/04/19 04:26 PM.

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20