Originally Posted By: jonel
I am having difficulty with setting the precise start time of my midi song involving multiple tracks (to assist with accurate chord detection). What I would like to do is select all the tracks then perform the move, but I can't seem to select more than one track at a time. I'm assuming this is a valid operation. Any help please?

Good morning. Is the difficulty you're having with the precise start time of a midi song because of the two bar offset? When I attempted to duplicate your issue as I understand it, I opened a midi file in RB. Prior to opening the file, RB shows a -2 offset but when the file opened, the file reset the offset field which results in renumbering the bars and the midi data begins at bar 3. Then if I select a RealStyle and generate, the RealStyles generation begin at what is now Bar 1 where there is no midi or chord data.

If that is the issue you're experiencing, that results in you attempting to select and move all of the midi song data back two bars so that all tracks will properly align?

Part of the problem I'm having understanding your issue is because when I open a midi song in RB, opening the file results in automatic chord detection, tempo setting, bar offset, and key signature selection. For this reason, I'm thinking when you open a midi file, you're not getting any chords placed in the first two bars of the chord chart and that throws off any additional tracks or styles you generate in your song. Am I understanding correctly?

I may have an easy solution for you if I'm understanding your issue correctly.

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 11/05/19 02:24 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.