Thanks for explaining your issue. I think there are tools and techniques I use that you may find useful as well. Rharv's method is the best to move audio and midi around in RB but I'll share how I expand on what he's explained and may help your workflow too.

I use markers and the snap tool to arrange the format of my song in RB. For instance, I'll mark out the intro bars, verses, chorus's, bridges, solo's and the outro. I use markers for any section I want to copy because it allows me to verify I have exactly selected what I want before committing to cut, copy and paste. I use markers to set punch in/out points, move to/from points and I find it is quick and gives me assurance I'm applying an action that is correct.

Using markers allows me to move entire verses and chorus's in sections that will merge flawlessly into new areas of my song. Every section should begin and end within a set area of bars. As an example, a four bar intro will be contained within the first four bars of my song. I can use the Snap to beat to accurately select bar 1 and press F7 then move the curser to bar 5 and press F8 and the first 4 bars of the selected track will be highlighted. In my example this track is track one and I have a total of 7 tracks with audio or midi. With Track one selected go to Track 7, hold the shift key as Rharv has outlined and enter to select all 7 tracks. These selected tracks can be copied, cut and pasted in unison. In this example I'll say that the first verse of my song is 12 bars and are chord repetitions of the intro. With my Snap To Beat Button to the 'on' position, I set my curser at bar 5 and press Ctrl-V will paste the four bar intro, move to Bar 9 and Ctrl-V will paste the first 4 bars again providing 8 bars.

This is a very fast and accurate way to arrange or create a song from just a few bars. The Snap to Beat button assures that your curser is accurately set at the beginning or end of a bar so entire sections, such as a verse, can be faithfully duplicated throughout various sections of your song. Using Multi Riff or regenerations will assure these sections differ slightly and are not exact replications.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.