Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Dear Loren, dear Floyd,

well, I sure wouldn't have expected this one...

What a nice tune, Loren - glad you opened your treasure chest. The lyrics definitely can't hide who wrote them, love them a lot.

A fantastic backing track (what a nice idea to mention the musicians behind those great RealTracks) and I do love the guitar and sax solo a lot.

The whole thing is so toe-tapping and finger-snapping...

Well, and I would neither have expected that collab - hats off, Loren, for finally bracing up and asking Floyd to jump aboard - a very cool decision.

I don't think I remember having heard Floyd singing a jumping thing like that (but I'm still sort of a newbie to the forum...), but that was great and maybe you should consider to throw in an uptempo song once in a while, too, Mr Jane - sure looks good on you.

You see, I am totally avid - if I could I would really like to write this plaudit in Loren style, but who could do that anyway...?

Thank you so much for that treat, guys.

Take good care,

Stefan

Dear Stefan...

I didn't expect it, either, as you already know I compose mostly jazz, but 'country swing' (as 'Texas Boogie', the Real/MIDI I used) is a close enough cousin, eh? smile.

I'm glad you enojyed it as a 'treat'. It's a nice way of putting it.

Thank you, Stefan!

LOREN

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".