Originally Posted By: funkycornwall
That was a great video. You really explained the qualities of BIAB and eloquently went through the way you personally used the software. Really enjoyable and skilled performing too. I really think so many musicians just don’t realise how great a tool BIAB is and maybe get put off by the fact that the interface looks a little cluttered and maybe also because it’s been around for a long time. However great software takes a lot of time to develop and BIAB is certainly great software. Congratulations in showing showing this so effectively

Cheers Tony, thanks for the good words brother! Yeah, I hear ya! Very few musicians are inner-directed enough when it comes to choosing gear. There is very little about BIAB on the surface that is sexy, chic or hip. It still emits an educational vibe and a bit of an archaic GUI. But those are the things that I LOVE about it. A metaphor for so many quality experiences missed due to surface judgment. The irony (to me) is that those qualities seem to be intentional with the intent to best serve the majority of users. That said, BIAB seems to maintain a dedicated and long term user base with a slow steady and growing following. When you are in it for the long term as a company, sincere and steady growth at any pace is a welcome result. Long lasting influence is best transmitted through subtle consistent integrity and that is what I experience with PG Music. cool RG