Originally Posted By: Birchwood
I don't make Bluessongs so often

Dear Hans...

So, you say you don't make blues songs so often??? Well, based on how gutsy your vocal was, and the way it amplified the bluesy sound of the Real Style you chose, I don't believe it's necessary for you to do blues songs often, because you did this one so well that its impact will last, and last, and last, for a lo-o-o-n-g time smile!!!

The way you sang your lyrics for Not Today, Blues (that's a pretty hip title, by the way), surprised the hell out of me. Passion is a fashion you wear very, very well. In fact, I came to that conclusion upon hearing the way you delivered the line, "If you still have these feelings for me". I literally sat up in my chair and said, not aloud, but inwardly: "DAMN!" I mean, sir, that the emotion in your voice came through as authentic and powerful, and it simply caught me off-guard.

Your lyrics are, to my ears, as electric and as immediate as the romantic crisis they describe. I could imagine you wrote them while you were actually engrossed in that 'real life' situation. Also, I couldn't help but be aware of how you so accurately phrased the words as you sang them. I mean, you sounded like a seasoned 'bluesman', Hans, the kind I would pay to see/hear at a blues club. The feel, the style, it was 'just right' !!!

So, don't worry about having to produce any more blues songs for a while, because this one's got staying power smile.

LOREN

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".