I understand what you are saying except for the British Computers and Music the interviews for a lot of American "Guitar player", "keyboard, electronic music" have issues because they hit up musicians when they are touring. So they prattle on about the live set-ups which are not the same as the philosophy involved in recording and writing the parts to construct different rhythmical flavors is never introduced. I used to do that with keyboard study them and never get inspired. They for one thing used a non musical vocabulary choosing popular words instead of tying it down with musical concepts. Also the workflows were never talked aobut and that is the most interesting aspect of music, is figuring out someone else's work flow. LIke Queen Sheer Heart Attack's record, which doesn't even contain the song Sheer heart attack. That album is playing about with electronic equipment and the parts are easy to play for most of the album. But they teach you about lots of discussions trying to figure out what they were doing.

Led Zeppelin is another band that so many of their guitar parts are easy to play, but they added stuff to them. Figuring that out is learning.

It's like reading the manual for Dr' T's KCS Level II software which the program guide used all physics words to describe events in music. Not knowing anything about anything I burned a lot of brain cells trying to figure out what the guide was saying. Music composition vocabulary is very different.