Hi All,
Let me start by saying I really do love the features that RealBand offers me foe songwriting (when its not frustrating me that is).

I am considering whether to upgrade to 2019, although I'm not that sure it's worth the move from 2017. But I have a load of things that simply keep putting me off. I do realise that this might be my own setup configuration and hardware, so I'm not out to get at RealBand, but I would like some other opinions, surely more than me gets at least some of this behaviour?

1. To start off, there is just the habit of just frequently crashing while it is being used.

2. Sometimes I will save a song that has been selected as an SEQ, but forget to put the actual SEQ extension. When I have done this and try to open the file, it is not visible in the file dialog (I have to go in separately and add the extension). If I forget that I have saved the file without an extension and subsequently save the file WITH the SEQ extension, I get the dreaded 'Error has Occurred' message. That reminds that I have to go and rename the file to add the extension.

3. Sometimes when I insert a RealTrack I will get the little timer circle (normal) but then the timer circle disappears and I can't do anything, I keep getting beeps each time I try to click on something. It's as if the program has crashed. But, it is really just waiting for me to select a RealTrack from the file dialog which is not visible on the screen. After many fails at this I discovered that by using Alt-Tab I was able to get to the dialog and select the file.

4. If I have at least one audio track in my song and I attempt to change the tempo then I get a message that the Sample Rate is being changed, but this never finishes - another crash. I have to get around this by deciding on the tempo before I lay down any audio tracks.

RealBand has been around for a long time now and issues like these should really not be occurring. So I'd be grateful for any feedback so that at least I can point the finger at myself.

Thanks

John