Originally Posted By: Larry Kehl
Yep, impressive is right, maybe come over for some free scotch and steaks and re-work my studio into a "clean living" space like yours grin - I really should tear my space apart and start over but ... when I'm dead the wife or her estate guys can deal with it.
Cheers buddy, thank you for the comments! LOL, completely relate! But a curse and blessing, I need order to be productive, always been that way! And man oh’ molly did I ever tear this room apart! laugh I had to wait till one of my ol' 18 year old pups passed away - it was his room! But did it myself - it was a fun project! cool

I see you have an FX II in the rack and you say you like it, well If you do, then time to test drive the III, I really like my FX III.
Cheers! Yes, really enjoy the AXE-FX, had this one since version 10.0 (I’ll go months without using it but when I want it, it delivers!) The III’s look sexy, but no actual impulse or desire to switch. I feel completely covered with the MKII and I know it so well! But i'll be honest and say I have peeked on occasion.

However, I still run an analog tube amp, a Lexicon Signature 284, in my rack. Again looks like a very well organized and efficient workspace.
Signature 284! Yeah, gotta love chewy EL84 tones! Classic odd-ball one off 90’s rack amp/pre-am/direct box! Awesome man – let me know if you ever want to move it. And understood! I am an artist and demo ambassador for Carr tube amplifiers. High-end, over built, gorgeous tones. I have an Impala, Sportsman, and Rambler which I use often but one of my favorite gems is my Netherland Elektra 185 (octal tubes) I was the first to have one custom made and shipped to the USA so it is a bit special! It is magical amp! (Also has my initials stamped in the serial (As does my Rambler)

Thank you Larry, keep rockin! RG