Thanks everyone! A few follow up questions if you don't mind? smile

1) buying any EZ Keys from the EZ Keys Line includes the standard MIDI pattern library and one main virtual instrument?
2) is the MIDI pattern library included with this Dream Machine one that is tailored specifically to this instrument or is it truly a standard library included in all EZ Keys Line products?
3) does it include additional MIDI patterns for the included instrument?
4) buying another EZ Keys Line product is at a reduced price because you are buying the instrument and already have the application?
5) what are the EZ Keys MIDI products such as Americana, Country and Hip-Hop? Are those just new MIDI patterns to add to the standard MIDI pattern library?
6) how much additional patterns do you get in these EZ Keys MIDI products?
7) does the standard MIDI pattern library contain a significant number of patterns to be truly useful?
8) is the offer at Sweetwater the exact same as buying it from Toontrack?
9) is there any advantage from buying directly from Toontrack like access to updates or anything?
10) I'm not very interested in the virtual instrument included in Dream Machine and so I am a little concerned I'll end up with MIDI patterns that are specific to this instrument rather than generic ones I can use with my other librarys

Dang, this product is harder to buy and configure than anything I've seen yet!

Last edited by JohnJohnJohn; 11/26/19 07:01 PM.