THR, that is impressive. Makes my small little studio seem .... well small. Yet it does what I need to get done any projects I do. I agree that setting up for efficiency is very important. The biggest issue I have now is that the laptop sits on top of the portable rack unit making any typing kinda hard. At some point the rack mount units will be built into the desk. I do have three amps, two guitar and one bass not showing. Plus a Gemini three channel tower type PA. For live acoustic stuff.

Since I use Presonus Studio one as my main DAW along with BiaB . I also use the studio one controller app on my iPad to act like a controller poor mans faderport. I like the app cause I can control multiple tracks with it. The heart of the system in my Presonus 1818 VSL interface.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Last edited by Rob Helms; 11/27/19 04:29 PM.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.