You can do it when you decipher the code, it's designed that way to make it a bit of a challenge for users.
It took me a while to work it out even with some pointers I was confused.
The worst thing is I should not have to explain to anyone how to use it, it should be a no brainer. If I told them once I told them 100 times, get it right the first time or users will get frustrated and give up.

To preview the tracks you need to select the track name by left click and ctrl so the tracks become slightly darker,
now with the DAW stopped you hit the play button in the Biab Plugin. But as you left click the Master you will get a Bar Setting menu that should pop up when you right click on the chord sheet.

To playback the tracks in sync to the DAW you need to left double click, yes double click on the Drag Audio icon until it turns from green to light blue, now to mute any of those tracks you need to right click until they turn bright red.

So if you have a few pages of tracks you need to go through them and double click each Drag Audio icon that you want to play.

If you want to solo any of those tracks you need to right click all the others so they all turn bright red.

It works a bit like RealBand before it had a solo button on each track.

How it is now is just gonna frustrate users and pisss them off from using the plugin. If someone is going to do a review/write up/video about it won't get a good report.

It's like old video games with secret things you would click on or push the jump button while pressing up 3 times on the joystick to open a secret passage of escape.

So what way is the easiest ? the way it is now or the way I described 100 times for the last year.