Okay so on the second try (1st try failed as the lower left icon just spun forever.) I was able to load a demo song. Auto generate began and completed 109 seconds.

Next I tested the demo button. It worked. I must confess that is not where I would demo tracks.

The tempo light was blinking so I reset the DAW tempo. Drag was flawless. Note: light still blinking

Selected a guitar funk solo and generated a Multi Riff. Very long generation time 129 seconds. But flawless generation!

Selected a funky acoustic piano track. Generation time 25 sec however it did not generate the whole song it stopped short of the end of the riff. Might be pilot error. Tried again and again it did not generate the whole song.

Hhmmmm! Let me check the settings carefully. Generated a second track same results

Tried to generate a vocal track from RT it generated but also stopped at bar 31 exactly where the piano tracks ended.

So far individual tracks are not generating completely.

Update I cleared the tracks and regenerated from the start and found that now the style tracks had somehow generated past the length of the demo the first time, and the individual tracks were on target. On second generation they are all the same length. Not sure exactly what happened the first time. Now I am regenerating the MRiffs. Will see what happened.

MultiRiffs generated flawlessly this time. Found one I really like.

Last edited by Rob Helms; 12/01/19 02:29 PM.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.