Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
<< there may be ways to direct the output to BiaB >>

Yes there is.

It saves 7 WAV files and these can be comped or you can choose to use one or any combination and import these snippets back into the BIAB project onto the Audio Channel.

Charlie, thanks for the feedback.

When you say they can be comped and imported back into the audio channel, does it know where to put them? Or maybe it saves blank space before the multiriff begins?

And what happens when I have a bunch of multiriffs generated? For example, maybe I generate multiriffs for piano bars 2, 17, 21-29 and 30. Then I generate multiriffs for guitar bars 10-13, 22-24 and 45. Is that a total of 49 WAV files (7 x 7) that are stored? And how in the world would BIAB reassemble those on the audio channel?

I suspect you (or someone) is going to explain some limitation as to how many sets of multiriffs can be generated for a single BIAB song because otherwise this gets incredibly messy very quickly.

Seems like just replacing the selected bars with new RealTrack references would have made for a much cleaner implementation. If I freeze my tracks and save my BIAB song, next time I open it BIAB is capable of retrieving the proper set of RealTrack riffs and reassemble the song for me. I'd love if it did the multiriffs that way as well.