Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
Nicely done - the lyrics are astounding, and your vocal delivery takes them to the next level. Very heartfelt, and instantly relatable. It packs a real punch - and the instrumentation flows perfectly as well.

You should be proud of this one, thanks for sharing smile

Deryk,
I appreciate your approval- especially on the vocals.
Thanks for commenting.

Originally Posted By: Deej56
Robert (and Scott),

It’s a pretty song—really well strung together. The vocais really magnetic—warm and vulnerable. I’m probably really far off on this . . . but there’s a part of me that would have likes this to move a bit more quickly . . . not much, but just a smudge upping the tempo. A subjective thing, that likely may be a good suggestion—just an initial reaction while listening. So take it for what it’s worth.

Really nice stuff, gentlemen.

Regards,

Deej

Thanks for the listen and suggestion Deej - tempo verging towards dirge or too sprightly for the song mood? A matter of taste as you say.

Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Robert, I, like Dave noticed that line "death seems like a music box
with a handle I can`t turn". It really captures something! Your songs are always complex lyrically and more and more musically these days! This one is a beautiful tune! You did a marvelous job on the vocals and Scott's work complimented it all so well! Your songs deserve multiple listens to appreciate fully what you've done! Thanks, Torrey

Torrey,
Thank you for the very kind review!

Originally Posted By: musician17
Superb! Beautiful, beautiful vocal ... the guitar is out of this world and the lyrics, well ... I want to cry. An incredible song - well done to all involved in it.

Its good to hear we communicated emotion with this. I agree Scott`s guitar is lovely.

Robert