Originally Posted By: parisslim
Yes, I too am getting frequent crashes. I'll make a more careful note about what does it next time. At the time, I'm usually in the middle of trying to construct a song. smile

Yes, if possible please let us know specifically when that happens / what triggers it - In the mean-time perhaps you could install this new build 317. One thing this addresses is a crash related to note-based lyrics in a song, however I'm not sure if this would address your problem.... we need more specific information about it. This build is not posted on the site yet as it is a pre-release build. If it introduces any problems for you, you can always revert to the previous build (found in Band-in-a-Box/Data/Backup)
https://nn.pgmusic.com/pgfiles/support/patches/bb2019_mac_update_build317.pkg

Originally Posted By: johne1
FYI, PG Music, it acts like it's running out of memory, like maybe your code has a memory leak. Either that, or something to do with MIDI, because I'm running a Roland A-49 Keyboard MIDI Controller.

I think this is probably an unrelated problem. And I think you may be right that it is related to an interaction with some hard drive device on your system (though I haven't specifically seen this problem before). For starters, I would suggest unplugging the device and using Band-in-a-Box for a while by itself - Check Sound settings in system prefs that input and output are set to "internal".

Andrew
PG Music Inc.