Hi Robert,

I think you did a great job! The vocals are right up front in the mix, nothing else is in the way. The instruments seem to be panned and mixed well enough to satisfy my ears. I especially like the way you controlled the backing tracks to come in and out at various places in the composition. (IMHO, the classic newbie mistake is to let every instrument play all the way through a song, and you didn't do that)

One of the first things I do when listening to new music on SongRamp is to click through the song to see if there are any interesting "change-ups" in volume, instrumentation, harmony or tempo. If the song sounds pretty much the same no matter where I click, then I don't usually listen to the song all the way through.

I think that when composing with BIAB , special care should be taken to introduce this "change-up", because the software tends to fill up the space with sound, all at the same level. The nice thing about RB is that it lets you selectively remove some of the clutter and make other subtle changes to make the song more dynamic and interesting. (And you did that... good job!)

I also want to comment favorably on the content of your song. Music is kind of like water. If you take a gallon of water and put good flavoring in it, you end up with a gallon of beverage. If you take that same gallon of water and put a little bit of sewage in it, you end up with a gallon of sewage. Thanks for filling your gallon with that which is refreshing! (Philemon v.7) This is a much-needed ministry.