Many years ago, I love the fact that I could download a MIDI tune from the internet and load it into BIAB and then index the StylePicker and see an automatic labeling (ranking) of RealStyles that would be great substitutes for the appropriate sounding RealStyles for that MIDI tune to make it sound so much better and like the original song using real instruments (it's just seems that we've converged away for that ease of easily selected choice and appropriate RealStyles nowadays). I did not have to enter the song title or the feel or tempo or any other info.....BIAB would find all the info it needed automatically from the MIDI itself to go directly to the RealStyles and rank them for use. I recall that a few years ago, this automatic detection of info without a need for any further user inputs seemed to sort of go away....it became tougher to get the same info that use to come up automatically. Am I wrong about this now, can a MIDI be pulled in that is not necessarily a tune in any BIAB data base and the StylePicker still give an easy ranking of appropriate RealStyles to select from. That previous ease from years ago is probably there again and I've just missed the short way to take advantage of it.......the bottom line: I just so much want to get back to the simple approach we previously had in place and get back to allowing RealStyles to be selected for any random MIDI loaded in and it be done very appropriately for that MIDI tune.
I'm hoping someone can reference a YouTube or something to read (or just explain to me in this thread) how I can do what I use to be a able to do with great ease. Recall it use to be done with special priority 1 and priority 2 special symbols being put beside the candidate RealStyles for the user to try out. It worked great for me and I loved it (and still miss it)!!! Any guidance to get as close to that again would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks tremendously,
Cecil