Originally Posted By: Rob Helms
I would agree with A rewrite if it didn’t upset the annual release cycle as that is what helps PGM survive. Another approach is to not rewrite but slowly pound out all nagging bugs in the program rather 50 new features amp up the RT/RD program. But I hear ya.

Yes, this would be ideal for sure. My take is, whether right or wrong, is that the program's code is so old that it really can't be changed. Doing so may be like trying to put Lamborghini engine in an old Chevy Nova, it ain't gonna work! If things like opening up all tracks, adding different time signatures, etc, were easier I would have thought they would have been done by now.

Maybe PGMusic could work on a rewrite and instead of a new 50 feature upgrade they could issue new RTs, RDs, and MIDI stuff that would work on the previous years program. We get new stuff and they get to continue working on a rewrite.

YMMV

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware