Hello Jim,

No it doesn't. In fact, as I mentioned above, the original problem (vocal mmms on track 4 instead of guitar or whatever) happened on ALL songs and ALL styles. Please check the previous posts above for the details on how that was resolved, at least partially.

But now, this new version of the problem is only happening when I choose a MIDI style. And sometimes... if I choose a Realtracks style right after that on the same song, it will give me the (#2) problem mentioned above... where the track 4 is some oddball synth sound but it also plays on the drum track #3.

Mostly, now, the track 4 Realtracks play fine. Just having trouble with songs where I use a MIDI style. Very strange problem, but I can sort of work around it. I don't use MIDI styles much. Usually only to give me some MIDI tracks that I can import into Reaper and then use VSTi instruments on...

Thanks,

Jim

BIAB 2020 with Reaper 6, on an AMD 8 core CPU, 16GB RAM, 240 GB SSD and 1 TB HD. Retired and trying to make some serious music, before Arthur Ritis spoils the fun.