Ok guys I'm ready to make the jumb to be an active user of BIAB. I intend to purchase the ULTRAPACK and possibly the Xtra Packs to have maximum RTs & combos tracks available to compose and play over.

Now the question is about whether I opt for an internal downloadable option (I have enough room on my internal disk drive) or ordering the exernal USB 3 disk drive.

My questions are those :

1/ Will the speed be the same whether I have BIAB on the USB drive or directly on my internal disk drive ? I wonder if needing to access to the USB external drive won't be a bit slower than accessing all the files on my computer.

2/ Supposing that I opt for the full downloadable option and knowing that I already have a USB external drive, can I copy all the installation files on my external USB drive in the case I decide to have the minimal installation on my pc and run all the RT from my USB drive ?

3/ Supposing that I opt for the BIAB external USB drive, how long does it take to have it ? They say 3 business days on the average but what is your experience about it for those who purchased it ?

4/ On the overall is there a better option than the other for you between the full downloadable option and the external USB drive provided by BIAB ?

Thanks for your answers. After that I will be ready to make the purchase smile