A suggestion you may find useful if your current workflow is regenerating your chord chart adjustments and auditions from the Main Screen Chord Chart is a method I use daily to work on Chord arrangements and RealTrack/Midi instrument auditions.

I use the Stylemaker's Play (using current Chord Sheet for song) feature with the 4 Bar Preview button checked in most cases. I do find it beneficial to leave the 4 bar preview unchecked in many situations.

I filter Styles to lower my search to manageable numbers and include/exclude RealTracks/Midi according to the specific need of the song.

Even if I'm working on a completed Chord Chart, I modify and change the chord progression of the first four bars to specify the exact chord changes I'm auditioning. I also change the Part Marker if necessary. What I'm doing is reconstructing whatever verse, chorus, bridge, intro or outro section of my song in the Stylepicker and I can audition dozens of Styles and hundreds of RealTracks or MIDI instruments hearing exactly how they will sound in my song in that particular section of my song.

Note this is a non destructive modification to the Chord Sheet and after the search and audition are done, simply replace the first four chords in the Chord Sheet with the correct chord progression.

This is a very fast and efficient way to audition changes as I'm constructing a song. Because a Style can sound dramatically different over a song's actual chord progression compared to how the demo sounds. It is very useful to use the Play using current chord sheet option. I find many instruments I normally would not find using this option because of the huge difference between the demo sound and chord chart sound. Each style averages 3-5 instruments so as I audition down the Styles list, I'm also hearing a large number of instruments.

It's a good search option but it can be improved on. I recently made a BIAB Wish list post that requests that this feature be modified to recognize a selected area rather than overwriting the first four bars. You can read that post -HERE- and add a like if you find it useful.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.