I got a little upset with 2020. I was hoping that after 64bit/VST push, there will be a progress made to GUI/Menu cleanup etc. And there was close to none...

I just think some PG devs do not understand the power of good visual design and workflow.
I am very sure that outdated design and ancient type menus are keeping younger folks / new users away. Sadly, it seems devs will never fully understand that. So in my mind there is only two solutions.

1) Bring a talented designer who knows a bit about ergonomics and let him/her "show the way" to make things pleasant looking and pleasant to work with.
2)Talk to people on this forum and gather best ideas and just make them happen.

My 3 cents: No matter what direction of "design" BIAB will take, it has to be modular and scalable (see Cakewalk!) Where each user can design his/her workspace to their liking. If some really like the old 90's style, let them have the "90s template", but do not make everyone else "enjoy" this. Modular is a future proof (design) concept, as it gives user direct control over their workspace.

Also, as a part of yearly package, couple of "NEW template features" can be included, these would be the easiest couple of "features" to make for the iconic "50" smile

Ok, I will stop bragging now.
P.S. The RTs/RDs are great on 2020!