Bob,
fun read / perspective. This:
"Young people think Biab is being used in nursing homes or something" LOL!!! This is funny, but so not true!

Masters and craftsman of live music art, will remain masters. These are folks who are on the Real Tracks and Drums. There will always be a demand for good Rock, Pop, Country, Jazz, Latin and other genres. Maybe new "styles" of music pushed them aside a little, but it is just a hype thing. I predict in relatively short time all that EDM stuff will just become another genre....Like Disco for example.

Here is an example of reverse tendency. When many thought the age of the rock was rolling down, Nirvana emerged. I do not believe that Cobain "invented" something new. Stuff was there for at least a couple of decades, but he made those kids listen! And hundreds of alike bands started to play "similar" music in their garages. That passion lasted for quite some time, and many great Rock bands came out from that period. Maybe I am wrong, but it seemed to me that even dusted titans of Rock like Aerosmith, Metallica, Guns&Roses returned to their glossy state.

It is like if you eat potato chips and drink soda, over time and when your belly starts to ache, you will develop cravings for carrots and celery. And wise versa, when you eat healthy, there is always a craving for a tasty slice of pizza. Pendulum.

Mario, from the forum, said something in another topic that got stock in my head: Cross Pollination. I think that this phrase is the Future Of BIAB (and Plugin).

I am sorry, but I will repeat myself(like a broken record smile ), not for the forum members, but in hope that somebody from PG will read it. Tracks / your session musicians are amazing and unique, functionality is 85% there. Your interface is scaring people away. Fix it for good. Make it flexible and attractive and you will see more traffic. The strangest thing to me is that usually it is the other way around. A pretty looking piece of software lacks the core "features". BIAB has more than enough features, but lacks ergonomics and looks.

Happy Holidays!