Must Have's in Realband 2020 are as follows:

1. Be able to use meter map and tempo map the same way as in BIAB, cause I write lots of songs that use different time signatures and tempos....also be able to slow a part down for a few bars say 152 to 70 tempo then go back to the main tempo of 152 as an example. BIAB does this very well....

2. Generate a Real track solo that doesn't sound phony meaning today it sounds like little blocks of solo parts and doesn't flow like a real soloist would do.

3. When using different Time signatures in different parts of the song, the drum track or Real Track should be able to follow the meter map like going from 3/4 time to 4/4 or 2/4 time.

4. Realband should be a 64 bit program like BIAB....I don't know anyone who doesn't have a 64 bit computer nowadays....processing time would be cut way down.

5. The many styles should also be able to follow the Meter and Tempo map so you can use a style you like for any song. It's like being able to use a band or Style you like to play many different songs.

6. Separate BIAB and RealBand into two different programs and let the users decide which one they want to buy.

Let's start with that let other users add a wish list to make Realband the best Recording software on the market.

Oh I almost forgot....Audio Chord wizard sucks in Realband....I've never been able to use it in a real song I was working with without being totally frustrated and pissed off. I've tried using it and have given up every time. Even in BIAB it dosen't work with songs in different time signatures and tempos.

Horst Hartung

Windows 10 - RealBand 2020:Build(3); Xtra Styles PAKs 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8; 64 bit Intel Xeon CPU E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz; 4 TB HD; 550 GB SSD PCIe Drive, 16GB Memory. Behringer UFX1604 Digital Mixer.

Music: https://soundcloud.com/horst_hartung