@Scott C: Thanks very much...

@Misha: Thanks for your feedback. We are totally blessed to have these photos, especially those of my dad as a young boy. A little back story...my grandfather (who died when my dad was 15) used to take my pre-teen dad to little dive bars and have him perform. My grandfather got to drink for free. It was a different time (post-depression).

@Ezekiel: Thanks, yes my dad was kind and gentle, but strong and protective when a situation called for it...which was thankfully not often. I'm going to re-record a version of this song with my siblings. We'll divvy up lyrics and sing together (harmonies) in the later verses/bridge/chorus. We don't live near each other so we'll have to do it in bits and pieces. Looking forward to that.

RayC: thanks for your feedback and you're right about the sibilance. Good catch. I should have worked on that more than I did.

@Floyd: Thank you, sir. Much appreciated.

@Janice and Bud: Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment. This is a wonderfully supportive community. You guys are making great music (sampled some of your sampler smile. It must be a delight to have a spouse that shares the passion for music/recording. <thumbs up>

@Jim: Thank you, sir!

@Stefan: Thanks a bunch and I hope you had a blessed Christmas and (will have) a great New Year!

@Torrey: Thanks very much. Very much appreciated...