Hi again, ライミン.

Bob's advice about drivers is good.

Try running ASIO4ALL -- it's free and it's available from the below link.

http://www.asio4all.org/

While it is not a proper ASIO driver, it reduces latency enormously and is friendly with both BIAB and Realband.

And what Silvertones is saying regarding the metronome, that's found under "Options | Preferences" as shown on the top image (IMAGE 1) below.

See if either of the above helps.

============

Now, to get you in a position to play with the audio harmonies in BIAB, what I suggest while we are working on overcoming your problem is...

1. In BIAB, under the "Audio" option on the Top Menu (#1 on the bottom image -- i.e. IMAGE 2), select "Export song as audio file". Now follow the numbers 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.

BIAB will now take around a minute to create an audio file.

Quote:
NOTE: This audio file will now also open each time you open BIAB unless you "kill it". I suggest that use "Audio | Edit Audio | Kill entire audio" to remove it once you've loaded it in your DAW. It can always be rendered again if you need it later.

2. Load this audio file in your DAW.

3. Record your vocal in your DAW. Start the recording so that it aligns with the 2-bar count-in in BIAB (even though this will be blank for a couple of bars, it helps to align it in BIAB).

4. Export your vocal from your DAW.

5. Back in BIAB... select "File | Import | Import Audio" to load the vocal file.

6. Save the song with a new name so that you don't overwrite the original file because you might want to get back to it.

7. Because your recording began when BIAB's count-in first started, you should be able to import your vocal in at Bar -1 and it will align with BIAB's backing track.

Now you can run the harmony options on this vocal track.

Hope this will allow you to play around with the audio harmony while I try and wrap my head around what might be the problem that you are experiencing.

Regards,
Noel

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
metronome settings.JPG (67.78 KB, 257 downloads)
IMAGE 1... Realband metronome settings
render to audio 2020.jpg (149.02 KB, 256 downloads)
IMAGE 2... rending audio in BIAB

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024