If latency is the issue, that's a fixed length that's out of sync between the recorded audio and the backing track. I don't have an audio file that's out of sync but I import audio files all the time and because of the different lead in lengths of the various recorded audio clips, I have to syncs the tracks. Syncing the tracks may work to eliminate the latency offset. It does not cure the latency issue but it may salvage your recordings and make them usable.

Try this:

In a project (song) that your recorded vocal is out of sync with the BIAB backing track

Select the Audio Editor (Do not open the Audio Chord Wizard)

Place your cursor at the very beginning of the first beat of the audio clip

Right click with your mouse and select the last option - Mark this point as bar 1 of the song
EDIT: You may receive a message showing the number of clicks that will be offset, accept by hitting the YES button.

This will shift your entire audio track and sync it with bar 1 of the BIAB backing track. Since the latency lag is a fixed length, this one click should align the entire track.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 01/06/20 02:55 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.