Man I feel your pain, and agree. Expect several people to stop by and hammer you for even thinking RB could get better. They will try to tell you it is a waste of time, forget it and use something else. I personally feel it could be great with a little bit of work. The tempo thing would be awesome if completed. As far as solos I never got it to work super smoothly. One work around I use is Melodyne I just take some of the notes and drag them longer to fill some of the tap where the “blocks” seem most obvious.

RB needs badly a cleaner face. Eliminate the aux and channel strips in the mixer view. Let the amount of tracks used in track view decide how many show. Let the user decide how many busses are open.

In the tracks view ghost the lines.

As far as separating I can’t see that happen as the track generating is deeply tied inside BiaB, but who knows. I used to use RB exclusively but is was to heavy on my system and would fight me sometimes. If it was given some proper attention I feel it could be unbelievable. The sad thing is it does not get the love it needs from development or the forum so I had to move on to a Stable DAW. Others have championed the cause but little has changed, so I use Studio one, and create with in it using the BiaB plugin. Now there is another story unfolding.

Last edited by Rob Helms; 01/07/20 02:55 PM.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.