Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle

Mario, can you provide some detail to how you would make a midi project using the additional channels? My current Yamaha 670 and previous 910 keyboards had 16 track multi track recording which is how I made backing tracks before I began using BIAB. I understand the channels and layering, etc and see the convenience of having the same capability in BIAB and I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on the shortcomings of BIAB not having a 16 channel multi track.

Hi Charlie,

I am used to working with 16 MIDI tracks. In BiaB I would use each track for the addition of other MIDI tracks and/or Realtracks. Thus I could easily have 16 MIDI tracks, 16 RT tracks, or any combination of MIDI and RTs. I could even have two or more drummers if I wanted. Of course the mixer would also have to be modified to accommodate all 16 tracks. I would also want a A/B switch so one could have all 16 tracks available to them (B) or keep it the same as it is now (A).

OR PGMusic could keep it as it is now and add another 16 track MIDI/RT/RD I/O. Either way I would be a happy camper. YMMV

I just posted a selfie and all of the responses were get well soon!

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware