I like it, although not a lot of major new features for this go-round. I did get several of my suggestions implemented: the grid lines now have a darker color (it was originally white, which made it look like your audio wav form sat behind the grid lines, as if it were in prison); Jeff implement a fix to reduce the amount of white space at the top of the VST/VSTi window (now I'm hoping they can do the same thing in BIAB), and another new feature that escapes me right now.

There are still a few issues that need addressing. It doesn't always properly render VSTi audio to a track (or file on disk) properly, even though it plays it back correctly (that's probably my major gripe). And I wish they would bring it to 64-bit, like they did BIAB.

I have a lot of DAWs on my computer. They all have their place (some are gathering dust, though), but for simplicity and quickly generating content, RealBand does a fine job.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com