Absolutely, I've said that every year for like, forever? Forget the 50 new features, and clean up all the old stuff. Clean up the menu system, add more than 4 chords per bar, get rid of the 255 bar limit, add better time sig support, improving the notation printing, these very old requests go on and on. Make all this the new features. That was my biggest gripe about the VST too. It's a good concept but the time and resources developing that could have been put to a much better use then do the VST. Look at the creating a new video thing from two years ago. Who uses that?

This all goes back to my guess, because I really have no information about it, that none of those things are possible without a completely rewritten brand new version of the source code. They're not willing or unable to go that far so here we are. Still a great program and I use it a lot.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.