Hi Hans,

besides yourself I am - no doubt about that - the one who has listened to this song most often. And you know what: I liked it more and more with each version you sent me. And I love it right now. It's great in all respects - but I said this already after listening to a very early verrsion.

I am very much flattered that you dedicated the song to me, although I am not quite sure, wether you did that because I'm a couple of years older than you and you expect me to be in that situation very soon and unavoidably, or because I gave you two or three hints grin

And BTW: strict... Ha, you don't have the slightest idea how it feels like when I ever get strict ... cool

Whatever, the lyrics cover an issue that many of us forum guys can relate to, and I wouldn't be honest if I claimed that these thoughts were completely new to me.

But since I know that you turned 65 yourself yesterday I think that you did not write those lyrics from a completely theoretical point of view, right?

I already told you that I admire your usage of RealTracks in this song a lot. You have an unmistakable great voice and way of singing, and this became, again, very evident with this song.

Everything great about this production !!!!

hartelijke groetjes,

Stefan