Hi Noel ! Thank's for ur always quick respond and for ur care.. Yeah, not much around here anymore.. Just making music as usual most of the days, and seldom encounter any big problems anymore... Hope u r well as well ! wink

When it comes to the midi tracks I working on now, mostly Classical Music, downloaded from different sites, I use to play them first in VanBasco player, to check it out. And YES, there I can see the BPM changes as the song plays.. BUT, when I import to Biab, there is no changes in the Biab.. I just especially observed it today, played Beethoven Overture and Introduction - The Creatures of Prometheus. And the playtime was 6:32, there. I did not play the whole song, just imported it in Biab, added VST instruments a.s.o, till I was happy, and render it. To my surprise, the rendered track was 29:03 loong ! So I played it again in VanBasco and that was the time I observed that after a while the BPM changed from around 48 to 300 after a little while, and then up and down as the music played...

So yes, the miditrack HAD BPM, but was not read by BiaB obviously...;)

Forever Grateful, BUT, sometimes pissed of. wink
Trygve "Leo" Larsen
BiaB 2020, Windows 8.1, Intel Core i5 CPU, 270GHz, 32 Gb RAM
My OLD tracks on Soundcloud; https://soundcloud.com/trygve-larsen My NEW is unpublished
The Universe = Uni-verse ie one song.