Hi ライミン

Here's a PG Music video on recording audio in Windows 7 and 8, it might be useful for you.

I haven't recorded audio for a long time in BIAB because, in the past, I couldn't hear myself back through my headphones while I was recording. This might have changed now. I'll give it a try and get back to you.

Realband, which comes with Windows BIAB, makes recording much easier and it's TC Helicon harmony generator also separates the harmony on to individual tracks.

BIAB, on the other hand, only has a single Audio track and when harmony is performed on an existing vocal track, it will overwrite the vocal. So with BIAB, it pays to keep a copy of the solo vocal so that it's easy to return to it.

My use of the BIAB/RB program suite is to create my song in BIAB.

Load the BIAB into Realband and investigate possible RTs for arrangement purposes.

Put all wav files into Reaper, record a vocal and create a production. If I want vocal harmonies, I take my vocal from Reaper, load it into Realband and use it to generate all the harmony tracks.

I haven't yet got around to investigating if the BIAB VST3 in Reaper can create harmony.

I hope the video helps.

Regards,
Noel

P.S. There is also a PG Music forum at the below link where you can ask for a specific video... might be worthwhile making a request here, too.

https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=113&page=1

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024