Hi ライミン,

I'm glad you've got somewhere. I haven't yet tried recording in BIAB.

If the track you recorded is on Reaper's tracks, it is very, very easy just to drag it left of right to align with BIAB's playback. Don't worry about the bars in Reaper at this stage. I haven't tried it, but I imagine that they can be re-calibrated to suit.

To work out where to slide the track, when you are watching the playback, monitor Reaper's cursor on the very top bar/time scale. When the first note of where your song's melody starts, move the track so that the 'blob' on the track wave that represents the first vocal note lines up with this position. Sometimes the aligning the beginning of the blob is best, sometimes about 10% into it works best, sometimes 20%, etc. You will easily find what suits by using trial and error.

There is also a Reaper function called "Nudge" -- select the track by clicking on it, now either right click and select Nudge from the menu or press N when the track is selected. Nudge will move tracks right or left.

It's ok to leave everything in this thread because it's still part of the same problem.

Hope this helps.
Noel

P.S. Good on you for getting this far!

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024