Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
Peter & Co, did the GUI tune-up several years ago. The full screen mode does look clean,as a FRONT PAGE. I still would prefer changing minor things and have the menus modular/resizable, but overall it is OK looking. Presentable.

The problem items as far as appearance and basic functions are:

1) Mixer, which should be redesigned and have at least 16 channels available for RTs and/or MIDI! (Without saying something like "It is already there... IT IS NOT! You can make a bear ride a motorcycle and say "yes, it is possible" and "it was designed that way")

Mixer should also have autohide or similar visual approach. I personally would prefer Autohide (as Videotrack sketched up) and tracks on demand - show basic set of tracks and have a magic "+" button to add channels.

2) Endless pop up menus in random places, with poor sorting by type or logic. Clunky 90's boxes, which pop up in random places of the screen.

I agree.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware