Hi again, ライミン.

I was pleased to read this. Music software in general (BIAB, DAWs, plugins, etc.) all have a learning curve associated with them. Unfortunately, there's no way to shortcut this is most instances. I've learnt over the years that every time I want to understand new music software, I need to do the following...

(a) remind myself that I have to allow two weeks to start to begin to feel comfortable and to know enough to feel that understanding is developing

(b) watch a beginner's video (or two or three) and get a feel for how the software works

(c) fearlessly play around with the software

(d) make back up files so that I don't lose the original work during when I fearlessly play around

(e) when I feel frustrated, go for a walk around the block

Being aware of and doing the above has helped!

I'm glad you are on your way.

Now... once you feel comfortable in BIAB with this (and as recommended above, I encourage you to use BIAB32 and to experiment with both harmonisers), you can take the NEXT STEP.

The next step is to use the harmonisers in Realband. Both of them are there.

Realband gives more control with the harmony because it creates individual WAVs for each of the harmony parts. This means that it's possible to volume shape each harmony voice as needed. After creating the wav files in Realband, I take them to Reaper to do the volume shaping.

The good thing with Realband is that it reads/opens BIAB files. Proabably the best way to think of Realband is that it's a DAW-like version of BIAB.

I look forward to hearing some of your work.

Regards,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024