I just purchased a used (of course) Solton MS4 to use in conjunction with my accordion with midi support. It works fine with the current settings, but I can't figure out how to change anything other than just selecting the various voices by using the vertical/horizontal matrix ... which, in itself, is pretty simple.

I have tried to find a USER MANUAL online and located only one, which shows only the cover page of the manual. The Ketron website is WORTHLESS! They show manual availability for newer equipment, like the MS40 (similar to MS4) but it's not in english and appears to be only about 6 pages ... certainly not enough to cover such a complex device.

Does anyone know a source to get a MS4 manual in ENGLISH? I'm willing to pay a reasonable price if necessary if I know it's the "real Mccoy" Short of that, I might go for an MS40 manual since my service guy says they are basically the same except the MS40 does not have the SELECTION MATRIX (my term) like the MS4.

I'm afraid to fool around too much when I don't know how to avoid messing something up so that it doesn't even work as well as it does now.

Thanks for any help!!!!!