Ok, it’s becoming a little clearer that space is your concern and you don’t want to run BIAB with your external audiophile drive attached. I hope I have that right.

If you want to do it manually, you can copy over the folders of the individual RealTracks you want, and then delete the .WAV files within. This gives you more space so you can do it again with more folders. BIAB first looks for WAV files and if it doesn’t find them, loads and uncompresses the WMA files. You are correct, the WAV files are on average eleven times larger than the corresponding WMA files and each RealTrack contains both. See my sticky article in the Tips and Tricks Forum about the differences between the audiophile and regular versions. https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=378939#Post378939

I suppose one could write a batch file to assist in accomplishing what you want. I just never saw the need.

The audiophile version has almost everything PG Music makes, minus a few paid bonus paks. You’re right, the files are all together, not separated by genre. The only way to copy some is to read the folder name.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors