Originally Posted By: rayc
When you write "mastered" what does that actually mean for you?
Nice tweak by the way.

Thanks rayc.
I use Audacity to do my mixing, and then LANDR.COM to master any songs or instrumentals that I intend to offer as paid downloads. I also use LANDR to release tracks on Amazon, iTunes, Deezer, Tidal, Spotify, etc.
According to their website: "Our cloud-based solution provides an automated drag and drop mastering process for musicians and delivers a mastered track in minutes. Our engine achieves studio-quality sound that rivals expensive, professional studio work using a set of machine learning and audio signal processing algorithms".

I believe that there are also several other websites which also offer online mastering, but as I haven't tried any of those I cannot recommend one above another, but I'm always satisfied with the results I get with LANDR as it provides a significant and instant improvement in the sound quality of my final mixes. It certainly provides better results than what I could hope to achieve with my limited knowledge and equipment, and I'm sure that most listeners will agree that the sound quality of this finished track is superior to the earlier unfinished version.