Hi ライミン,

...adding onto Rob's post above, the following quote is found on page 54 of the Realband 2020 (English) pdf manual. This will help. The manual is accessed under the "Help" menu.

Originally Posted By: from Realband 2020 Manual
Drag and Drop Editing

RealBand supports drag-and-drop editing in the Tracks and Audio Edit windows.

In the Tracks window you can easily move tracks up or down in relation to each other by drag ‘n’ drop using the mouse, e.g., drag track 1 below track 2 to change the order of the tracks.

You can move a highlighted region by holding down the Ctrl key with the left mouse button pressed, and drag the region to a new location in the song.

After releasing the mouse button, you have four options:

1. Move to new location and overwrite
2. Move to new location and merge
3. Copy to new location and overwrite
4. Copy to new location and merge.

Here's how I go about moving audio in Realband (RB). I'm old-school smile -- this will give you a couple of ways to do things.

PART 1 of 3

FIRSTLY... Here's how I move a section of audio.

I've loaded the PG Music demo called "\bb\Documention | Tutorials - Audio Harmony | LISTEN.SGU". I encourage you to work through this with me.

1. Set the resolution of Realband quarter notes to 120 PPQ.

The easiest way to do this is to deactivate the "Convert PPQ of loaded files to:" and then RB's parts per quarter note will be 120 ticks. (See IMAGE 1 below and follow the 1, 2, 3, 4.)

2. Right-click on any RB track and select "Grid" from the right-click menu (#1) and then set it to 16th note. (See IMAGE 2 below.)

This means that vertical grid-lines will appear every 1/16th note. Thus each quarter-note will have 4 gridlines.

Now because a quarter note consists of 120 ticks, this means that each 1/16th note will consist of 30 ticks. (File this away in your mind for later use.)

3. Activate "Snap to grid". (IMAGE 3)

continued on the next post...

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Audio moving (1) - setting tick resolution PPQ.jpg (140.94 KB, 131 downloads)
IMAGE 1... setting the resolution of Realband to 120 ticks -- Parts Per Quartner note. (The default setting is 120 PPQ.)
Audio moving (2) - setting grid resolution.jpg (72.17 KB, 131 downloads)
IMAGE 2... setting RB's vertical grid resolution to 1/16th notes.
Audio moving (3) - setting snap to grid.jpg (80.69 KB, 131 downloads)
IMAGE 3... activating "Snap to grid"

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024