Good morning ライミン,

I have Windows 7 and everything that I've posted here I tested first. It worked for me.

Have you tried running your computer in Administrator Mode? This is different from logging in into Windows as Admin. To enter Admnistrator Mode, right-click on the Realband startup shortcut and then select "Run As Administrator".

• If this solves the problem, you can set "Run as administrator" permanently by right-clicking on the short-cut, selecting "Properties" and then, under the Compatibility tab, set the option.

Because my folder permissions were inherited from a Windows Vista computer that I had, I cannot run RB without using Administrator Mode.

Also, with your Antivirus software, it's a good idea to exclude the \bb and \Realband directories. This usually speeds things up (but it shouldn't stop things working).

One more thing, when running TC Helicon, make sure that your Audio Driver is set to MME. This is the driver that seems most stable when trying to work out what causes a problem. (Setting the audio driver is in "PART 3 of 3" above.)

Lastly, if you had to use CTRL+ALT+DEL to start Task Manager to close RB, it's possible that vertical scrolling of the tracks in RB is not properly set. (I've reported this to the developers.) To set this, have a look at the image below and set the "Tracks" screen to maximum size.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Noel

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024