Originally Posted By: ライミン
Haaaaaaa, big sigh. I’m not designed to do those. I wish I could hire someone to do this for me. I just wanna sing.

Two things.

. The instructions I provided you earlier will work with any audio you record that is out of sync due to latency. It's a one button selection in the audio editor of BIAB. So if you want to stay with trying to record with a computer DAW, make a backing track, record a vocal track and sync the vocal and backing track in the BIAB audio editor.

I think a better solution for you is:

. If the above statement you made above is true. Reverse how you are currently recording and create your BIAB backing track to a stereo audio file. Purchase a stand alone digital recorder, load your BIAB stereo backing track onto the SD card of the digital recorder and you will instantly eliminate all of the above issues and solutions you've encountered so far. You literally and physically can be finished with a song perfectly recorded in sync between your singing and the recorded backing track within 10 minutes of taking the digital recorder out of the box...

If your goal is to make a stereo backing track, mix vocals and backing vocals similar to the posts you've made in the past, I recommend the model below. There are other versions that are smaller and cheaper but this specific model has the specific features included so that you can complete your project without having to send all your recorded tracks back into a computer DAW. Here, you will create your musical backing tracks in BIAB and export that into the external recorder, record your vocals on the external recorder. There will not be any latency.

The Tascam DP-008ex is designed to do what you want. The next size up, the DP-03SD has even more editing and effects than the DP-008ex if you want a more polished recording.

You've spent nearly 3 weeks on this issue and haven't resolved it yet. There's also no promise that a future update on your computer won't mess everything up again. You can have a stand alone, digital multi track recorder in a few days and record for the next 20 plus years without issues.

Here's what I specifically recommend you get = https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/DP008EX--tascam-dp-008ex-8-track-digital-portastudio

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.