Originally Posted By: Rob Helms
So are the rest of us! The idea that BiaB can grow and further develop depends on revenue and market growth. The plugin is one avenue, but it takes more sideways marketing to accomplish that. Reaching new markets, and different users is a key path. Great ideas.

Oh one thing don’t forget us old timers and our music completely we would enjoy good content also and there are still many of us out there with spendable dollars and time to kill.

Hey now, you guys are family!!

I'm planning on making a whole series on MIDI (specifically in a "contemporary EDM style-context-as opposed to making them sound like real instruments) where I start from the very basics (oscillators and the different types of waveforms, ADSR envelopes, LFOs, filters, arpeggiators, etc.) all of which the "younger folk" know inside out.

In fact, I've been wanting to a MIDI series for the forums here for some time, because I see a lotta folks posting here about it.

From what I've ascertained Mario is MIDI's biggest champion in these here forums (or at least the most vocal about it), and based on his music and discussions, he uses MIDI to get real instrument sounds.

The stuff I want to demonstrate/post videos on sounds nothing like real instruments! laugh

Band-in-a-Box 2021 PlusPAK w 2019 Bonus Pak. Custom Build Desktop PC W/ Windows 10 Home 64-bit. CPU: Intel Core i5-9600k @ 3.7GHz (6 core x 6 threads) RAM: 16GB DDR4. Storage 238GB SSD + 2.7 TB HDD. GPU: ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB