Aliased, Jamzone is I guess kind of like a multitrack karaoke in some ways. You buy the song files, and they are laid out like a DAW to some degree, with individual tracks for all the instruments. There is a mixer and you can turn off any of the tracks. It included backing vocals, and a scratch lead vocal. There is also a instrument track where you can use a device to plug your own instrument in and mix it with the existing tracks for playback. I turn off the lead vocal, and sometimes the guitar track. You can change the key and tempo so it has some kind of stretching built in.

I attach my iPad to my PA speaker by Bluetooth and plug my guitar and mike into the PA as well, and all works well. You can set up folders, for set lists, and it will advance to the next song. You can’t make your own songs yet, but maybe someday. Right now there are several hundred songs available. To date I own about 122 of them enough for a full evenings event. I have had several people comment on the sound being good.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.