Rusty, I agree with your points however I think the point Dan is making is the same one I've said before too. Enough is enough talking about this. Like I wrote in another thread Peter is well aware of all these concerns, witness the fact he just replied here! He knows, it's his company, his vision, his decision as to how all this proceeds going forward so let it go and move on. I would say you're one of the expert users of Biab so jump on some of the nooby posts and help with their problems getting started. With no editorializing about how the program should be improved, haha.

As to DeaconBlues reason for starting this thread, yes get this going now with what we have. I like the fact that Peter said Biab has already captured some Ableton customers with the plugin. That's great, build on that.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.