What I like is that this is good dialog. Peter Gannon does care about his customer base and I hope we all have the companies, and Mr. Gannon’s best interest at heart. Creating a product like this is a monumental task, and therefore a labor of love. I wanted to say these are critical times, but I think the word important is a better fit. There have been some huge things done here. Hopefully there are many good things to come.

Bob you are so right about one thing here, there are so many things to do helping others to wrap their minds around the program rather than take every opportunity to make a point. There is infinitely more that works great here than what doesn’t. While we want to see some cleaning and tightening work done, BiaB does work great just as it is.

While there are several things that are not completed yet in the plugin, much does work and work well.

Last edited by Rob Helms; 01/25/20 12:37 PM.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.